Dealing with Accidents on Vacation

If you are injured or in a car accident while on vacation, you need to contact your insurance company or the owner of the rental car. You also need to keep records so that if another party is liable, you can get compensated for your injury.

Managing a Serious Illness on Vacation

If you become seriously ill while travelling at home or abroad, you need to make a plan of action, seek medical attention as needed, rest, and possibly return home early. The consulate, medical professionals, and your insurance company can help you to get the help that you need.

What to Do If You Get Stranded

If you get stranded for any reason, you can contact the consulate, and the consulate will contact your family for assistance. Your family can send you money through the consulate, through a commercial money gram service, or they can make a deposit directly into your account for you.

[do_widget “Recent Posts”]